MagnaChip maintains its competitive advantage by hiring talented and motivated people. We offer the opportunity to work for a firm in which employees are our top priority and are always rewarded and recognized for their contributions. At MagnaChip we believe your ideas are the driving factor for our growth. Thus, we encourage creativity, innovation and risk-taking at every level.
With over 3,300 people in six countries, you will work alongside a diverse group of industry-leading talent including patent-holding technical peers, award-winning business leaders and the best and brightest recent graduates. You will be part of a team that works in an open environment based on inclusion, knowledge-sharing and mentoring, creating an environment where high-output individuals can grow professionally, while developing an exceptionally rewarding career.
People are MagnaChip's most important asset and are integral to our corporate success. In the pursuit of global excellence and quality, we are always looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and highly talented global leaders. We are dedicated to employee development and believe in cultivating talent, which is why we make sure that the right people are in the right position, and that there is plenty of room to learn and grow. Please see the list of open positions below.
" You are the key to our success! "
Ideal candidates must have deep understanding of technical support requirements for power products and sensors. The FAE will implement system solution based on existing products and initiates/defines new products based on customer requirements together with marketing and sales team.
Regional coverage of the candidate will be Europe, including Turkey and Israel.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Address customers’ technical requirements independently and provide customer support for
• Build long term relationship with engineering team on customer side
• Determine new opportunities and develop them into sales
• Work with sales engineers to develop specific account strategies.
• Introduce new products to sales team(including local distributors) and customers
• Support creating sales presentation and provide technical contents and back up data
• Arrange technical presentations, workshops and training at customer/distributor sites or at industry
seminars or conferences
• Support participation at trade shows
• Support marketing team to collect information on competitor trend and market analysis on a regular
Job Requirements and Experience
• BSEE or above with 5+ years of relevant semiconductor industry experience
• Experience at leading power semiconductor companies
• Expertise in industrial and lighting power design and/or sensors
o Knowledge of power design using IGBT, IGBT modules
o Knowledge of LED lighting applications
o Knowledge of industrial and white good applications for sensors such as temperature and humidity
sensor for industrial, hall effect sensors for motors, IoT(internet of things) sensors for lighting such
as occupancy sensors or WiFi sensors
• Key customer relationships for industrial and lighting customers designing and buying power and/or
• Comprehensive knowledge in analog electronics and power products
• Excellent communication and presentation skill
• Strong analytical skills and ability to explain technical contents
• Self-motivated, well organized, works independently with minimum supervision
• Fluent in English and German. Korean language proficiency is a plus