MagnaChip maintains its competitive advantage by hiring talented and motivated people. We offer the opportunity to work for a firm in which employees are our top priority and are always rewarded and recognized for their contributions. At MagnaChip we believe your ideas are the driving factor for our growth. Thus, we encourage creativity, innovation and risk-taking at every level.
With over 3,300 people in six countries, you will work alongside a diverse group of industry-leading talent including patent-holding technical peers, award-winning business leaders and the best and brightest recent graduates. You will be part of a team that works in an open environment based on inclusion, knowledge-sharing and mentoring, creating an environment where high-output individuals can grow professionally, while developing an exceptionally rewarding career.
People are MagnaChip's most important asset and are integral to our corporate success. In the pursuit of global excellence and quality, we are always looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and highly talented global leaders. We are dedicated to employee development and believe in cultivating talent, which is why we make sure that the right people are in the right position, and that there is plenty of room to learn and grow. Please see the list of open positions below.
" You are the key to our success! "
2. Apply Before :
ASAP, Email resumes to email@example.com
3. Major Responsibilities :
- Will define, develop, and release high-performance DC/DC chips.
- Works with marketing and applications on design specification and data sheet.
- Works with layout to implement a design.
- Assists in test program and hardware development.
- Assists applications on PC board design and customer questions.
- Will design on CMOS and BCD technologies.
4. Job Qualifications :
- Knowledge of buck topology and voltage-mode and/or current-mode control schemes.
- Understanding of general analog blocks, e.g., bandgaps, comparators, amplifiers.
- Understanding of device physics as related to matching, parasitic injection, and layout.
- General understanding of PC board layout for switchmode chips.
- MS and 5+ years experience preferred.